the office of career development at missouri baptist university provides resources and facilitates opportunities for students to grow in knowledge and ability to better pursue meaningful careers and reflect mbu’s core values. we strive to be a catalyst for collaboration, innovation and experiential learning.
mbu’s core values
- we are serious and intentional about our christian faith.
- we will freely and responsibly search for truth.
- we strive for excellence.
- we believe in the importance and cultivation of character.
- we believe in social change through service and leadership.
handshake is now at missouri baptist university
introducing handshake, the leading career platform used by 14 million+ student’s and young alumni, 700+ university career centers and 300,000+ employers.